Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

samedi 16 mars 2013

FLASHING

Aucun commentaire:
 

FLASHING


FLASHING

FLASHING


FLASHING


FLASHING

I have to admit, I do not often ‘spoil’ myself beauty wise. I have literally had one professional massage in my entire life, one manicure, never went to get a pedicure and only got a facial once. Oh, and forgive me for trying that fishy thing for your feet once (I was just too curious not to try, though I can not handle thinking about it now).
A little while back my friend Anna got lash extensions (even though she has some serious natural lashes going on already) and the idea of waking up like you just had your make-up done – just the eye part, but still – and not having to put on mascara any longer, as well as rubbing it off before going to sleep at night really convinced me of trying it out myself.
And so I went to Beauty by Lisa in The Hague last Tuesday, a salon that is specialized in these mink lashes called Blink. There are different lengths and different curls and since I am not really good at making decisions with these kind of things, Lisa helped me pick what would suit me best.
It takes about two hours with your eyes closed to attach a longer lash to each and every natural lash, I had about 120-140 of my own, so that is a whole lot of lashes to attach. Since your own lashes fall out every eight weeks and these are attached to your own, it lasts for about two months. However, Lisa advices to get a refill every three to four weeks.
It took me three mornings to get used to waking up to them and if I am completely honest I think I will go for a tiny bit shorter version next time – to make the difference between my own lashes and the Blink ones a tiny bit smaller – but being able to stay in bed for an extra 10 minutes in the morning is definitely something I could get used to.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff